The Habla Zig-Zag Kiln Concept is simple. The kiln provides a unique, energy efficient, low emission technology with significant social, environmental and economic benefits.
- Long fire zone moving through stationary bricks.
- Fan - The fire zone is advanced by a low horsepower induced draught, propelled by an axial flow fan.
- Air flow - Increased air turbulence through use of fan and adjustable dampers, improving firing of bricks and fuel combustion.
- Setting Pattern - The unique, long zig-zag fire zone allows even the most inferior of fuels to be burnt and clays to be fired.
- Heat Recycling - Heat is recycled in a continuous process.
- Pre-drying - Once the bricks have been fired, the heat is reclaimed and used to accelerate the pre-drying of “green” bricks.
- Structural - Green bricks are used as part of the kilns masonry structure, once the kiln is fired the green bricks become saleable (commercial) product.
Human Impact of the Habla Zig-Zag Kiln
- Maintains the use of the existing workforce.
- Working and living conditions of kiln workers is improved.
- Living conditions for the immediate and wider population surrounding the kilns is significantly improved.
- Cleaner firing technology and fuel optimization improves the health for all workers and their families.
Habla Zig-Zag Kiln production sequence, loading, firing and unloading
There are no News articles currently. Please check back later.